Wednesday, February 14, 2007

impertinent questions

In the fall of 2005 I was waiting for a train at the Red Line Chinatown stop when some (I can only assume) cracked-out guy in his 20's approached me. He started out by asking me for some money and I said no, but the conversation quickly turned to my relationship status. He asked if a boyfriend, husband, kids, etc. despite that I was only 20. I don't remember my response, but he then he started repeating "If you don't have a boyfriend can I be your boyfriend? If you don't have a boyfriend can I be your boyfriend?" over and over like a damn weirdo. He went on like that for a few seconds, and then asked "can I eat you out?" I was totally shocked so I just said no, but he asked again and again! I said "no! I don't want to talk about that!". Then he asked if I had ever been eaten out and I told him again that I didn't want to discuss it (I should have just told him to get out of my face but he was really creeping me out). He looked off wistfully and said "it feels pretty good....." and then wandered off to go find some other girl to scare- I hope she pushed him in the tracks.

~submitted by Katie