Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Western Stop Weasel

I'm so glad to have found this site. In fact, I wish it had been in existence July 2005, when I was walking to look at a potential apartment just off the Blue Line Western stop, at about 5:30 p.m.

I was walking up Western, past the McDonald's, when I spotted a young man (late 20s/early 30s) jogging toward me. Clean-cut athletic type. About ten feet before he passed me, he says in a clear, confident, and "non-threatening" voice:

"Hey. Can I suck your titties?"

I was so shocked and enraged that my mouth fell open and I stopped dead in my tracks. Mr. Ass-hat just kept jogging (I imagine a smirk on his face). I turned around and yelled back, "Piss off, ass!!!" Though I'm sure he heard me, he didn't look back.

At the time I was sort of angry with myself for not saying more/kicking him in the balls/reacting immediately. But looking back, I am proud that I at least said something.

~sumitted by Lindsay M.