Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Assault at a Concert

I was at a concert at the Aragon with a group of friends. There was a large crowd so when the band begun to play we felt a lot of pushing. A person behind me decided to start grabbing me inappropriately. S/he (don't know because I never got a good look at the person) was grabbing my behind, rubbing his hand and proceeded by touching my vagina.

I didn't know what to do; because I am in a large crowd doesn't necessarily indicate safety, friends I was with were scattered so I couldn't get help. I was trying to dig my nails on his/her hand to see if it would stop but I don't know if I had the right person. One of the girls I was with and I decided to stand over to the side because the pushing was too much. Would you believe this sick pervert was still touching me as I was walking away?!

Thanks to this jerk- I no longer look forward to concerts or being in large crowds for that matter.