Monday, May 26, 2008

"Hollering at me out of your car does not make me want to have sex with you!"

I was crossing the street - not a busy street - mid afternoon on a cold winter day. I looked both ways before crossing and nobody was coming, so obviously, I started to cross it. I get halfway across the street and a car stops a good foot from hitting me, and yells at me "Get out of the street, you whore!" I yelled back "Drive a little slower next time asshole!" Though I'm sure he didnt hear any of that judging by how fast he drove off (equally as fast as he did almost running me over). I understood why he said that you know, because prostitutes normally wear winter jackets and scarfs, and crossing the street is somehow my fault.

By the way - for any Facebook users, my friend created a group last year called "Hollering at me out of your car does not make me want to have sex with you."

~Submitted by Gwendolynn