Monday, November 06, 2006

Wisconsin

I actually live in WI, but this is the closest hollaback, and I'll feel scummy until I holla back at the douchemonkey I ran into last Saturday night. Saturday night in my town is full of drunks, and hence, not the safest place ever. I'm walking home with my boyfriend, and a little worried because a stumbling drunk man (who I previously saw punch a fence) appears to be following us. He shambles off eventually, but then some other drunk asshat with his two friends half-lurches/half-lunges at me and mumbles, "I fucking love you," then laughs when I make a freaked out face and squeeze my boyfriend's hand really tight. Since I didn't want to get into a fight with this dude (which my boyfriend would have to win for me), I didn't say anything, but for the record, "Scaring girls who are walking home late at night is not fucking cool, you stupid prick!"

~Submitted by Danielle